Sunday, May 13, 2012

Incredible parenting story

Hey there,

As a kid's martial  arts instructor - I've seen some
incredible things.

I've seen kids who couldn't sit still for 30
seconds learn to stay calm and relaxed for
HOURS.

I've seen kids who made Fs their whole lives
make straight As from the discipline they got
from martial  arts.

But recently, I saw something that just stopped
me in my tracks.

I saw a six-year old get his yellow belt (that's the
second belt in the ranking system). After he put
it on, he looked over at his other classmates...

And they all cheered him on. They were so happy
for him. He felt like he'd just climbed Mt. Everest.

And then...

He looked over at the black belts in the class.

And the look in his eyes showed me that he would
do whatever it took to get his own black belt some day.

I realized that that six-year old learned something
most people never do in their whole lives:

how to set a goal, and go for it with everything you've got.

So when I say martial arts is about more than self-defense,
this is what I'm talking about. This is what I live for.
This is why I do what I do.

Can't wait to see all the great things waiting for
you and your child.


p.s. To get your kid(s) signed up at a special, limited
time only rate, click here:

www.karateduluth.com

Choe's HapKiDo Karate Academy of Martial Arts
1630 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 380-0022 ‎



No comments:

Post a Comment