Sunday, May 13, 2012

This might be your last chance...

Hey friend,

I'll make this brief.

By now you know how and why kickboxing will
take you to every one of your health, weight loss, and
fitness goals.

If you followed my videos, you even already know a few
moves, are eating healthier, and have a strong purpose
from the inside out about losing weight and getting in
shape.

Now I want to ask you something, person-to-person.

----------
Are you ready to FINALLY accomplish each and every one of those
goals?
----------

Maybe you're not - and if so, that's okay.

But if you are, then I have a program that is guaranteed to take
you there.

All you have to do is show up and give it your best.

Actually, even if you went through my program half-assed you'd
still see amazing results. But I know you're the kind of person who
doesn't start something that you don't give your 100% to.

So here's the deal...

Some of my classes are nearly at full capacity, but if you click
http://www.ilovekickboxingduluth.com/signup.php you can still get in with a special offer I've
arranged for you.

----------
I'm guaranteeing your success. And in fact, if you DON'T succeed,
I will personally mail you a check through first-class priority mail
straight to your doorstep with a full refund.
----------

That is how confident I am about the results my program gets.

See for yourself. Click right here http://ilovekickboxing.com to
see some amazing testimonials from current and former members.

----------
Look, you know what's best for you
----------

You know how healthy the right workout program will make you.
You know how lean and fit it will make you.
And you know how much energy you'll get in just the first week.

All that's left is for you to try it out. And that's all I'm
asking, too, because
I want you to make sure that my program is a good fit for you.

So click right here http://www.ilovekickboxingduluth.com/signup.php
to try it out, risk f.ree.

And if for some reason you don't like it, please tell me why! Your
feedback
is important to me because I want to make the best program Georgia
has ever seen.

(and I think I may have already gotten there - at least according
to my clients).

Side Note: Just about no one has ever tried out my program and not
absolutely loved it.

I look forward to seeing you soon :-)

Committed to your success,


Cody Foor

p.s. Click right here http://www.ilovekickboxingduluth.com/signup.php
for that special offer.


Choe's HapKiDo Karate Academy of Martial Arts
1630 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 380-0022 ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment